Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Welcome Little One

Hello there, Michelle here back with another card and video to share with you. Today I am using the super cute Underwater Love set. Aren't these narwhals just adorable? :)





 
I wanted to make a new baby card using the super cute narwhals in the set. I wanted them to look like they were in the sea but I wanted to keep the card clean and simple. I decided to try controlled ink smooshing.





As you will see from the video below, I started off by stamping, colouring and then fussy cutting out the narwhals. I then made the sea for them by pouncing Distress Inks on to some white cardstock. The narwhals were added to the card, as well as the sentiment.







Using a slick surface (I used a stamp storage pocket) to pounce the ink on to the cardstock gives you more control to where the ink lands. This is especially great if, like me, you prefer the clean and simple look.








Thank you so much for visiting the Create A Smile blog today. Have a great day!

4 comments: