Saturday, June 6, 2015

We All Live In A Yellow Submarine

Hey, Anni here! Are you all singing?
Today I have a card with a yellow submarine for you!!





I have to admit Mojo hasn't been my friend lately. It's always the same, isn't it? Too much work and Mojo stays away...
So when I am in the lack of inspiration I tend to grab the same products again and again. But I didn't want to show you another card using the Sending Sunshine Kit again! That would have been mean because it isn't in stock yet again. But I was inspired by the theme and so I decided to use the awesome set Underwater Love and the paper pad Feel Good. Because we all know the paper pad in the kit is fabulous but we have other fabulous patterned paper, too!
I have to be honest I am not sure if I like the card. Let me know what you think!






  • Maybe you noticed I added some pearls to the sequins (an idea I stole from Jennifer McGuire). I think it totally changes the look of the sequins.
  • Try combining different colors of your marker! It is so much fun and you get so much more out of your markers! Just experiment!
  • So what do I do when the mojo is lacking! I try to use my favorite products, look for challenges that inspire me, use ideas that worked well on older cards - or just stop crafting if it is possible.




Did you already subscribe to the Create a Smile newsletter? No? Hurry! You want to be the first to know when the kit is back in stock!

What do you do when your mojo is on vacation? Let me know! I could definetly use some tips!





      

2 comments:

  1. Cute Cute.....

    But the words on the stamps are not in English....do they come in English I hope?

    How do I order before they sell out? I missed out last month with the jellyfish ( I had j Just found your site and just hours later the kit was sold out...boo ).

    Thanks ,
    Dana in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in a similar situation at the moment (mojo gone walkabouts!) Pinterest definitely helps. Also, take the pressure off yourself to make cards. I have just been playing with stamps on bits of paper, trying this and that. Today I just spent the morning colouring which is so nice and relaxing. I find if you just play without any objective in mind, then ideas start to appear. Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete