Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - XOXO


Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with my third Create A Smile scrapbook layout. This one was inspired by those cute little Chipboard Crowns we have on our store. I found this sweet picture of me and my older daughter and could resist to use it with a crown on my girl's head.


Since I wanted to focus on the Chipboards Crowns I thought that gold color scheme would fit to the fancy theme. And to create some gold and sheen, what would have been better way than embossing powder in gold shade. I use it straight on the background and on the chippies, too.




I wanted to use gold as a main color, but using only gold the layout would have been way too shimmering for my eye. That's why I chose teal green and touch of pink to make the gold pop up.



Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Wild Waters
Stencil: Boxes Stencil, Skinny Chevron Stencil
Other: Sending Sunshine Enamel StickersChipboards - Patterned BalloonsChipboards - Crowns






Come to say hi to us on Instagram (@createasmilestamps) or use hashtag #createasmile so we can find what you're up to :)
Have a great day!

Terhi xx

3 comments: