Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Today


Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with another Create A Smile scrapbook layout. This one was created in twenty minutes - once you have the right supplies and idea, the process won't take too long. You'll find my process video below, and believe me, this was easy as eating delicious cake with a fresh cup of coffee.



There is something about Sendind Sunshine Enamel Stickers that blows my mind every single time I see them. It might be the color, it might the small size of the stickers or just how cute they are - doesn't matter as long as the passion to make paper crafts comes from somewhere.


If you find something inspiring, don't let it go! In example, once I have picked up the Sendind Sunshine Enamel Stickers, I went with it and found the perfect papers to go with them. Keeping the color scheme calm and focusing on a few main colors makes your project look harmony and easy to watch.


Please find the video below or watch it here.



Stamps: 29 again
Stencil: Boxes Stencil
Other: Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers, Chipboards - Patterned BalloonsChipboards - today






If you haven't checked out our June release, do it now as I know you don't want to miss it!
Have a great day!

Terhi xx

1 comment: