Thursday, June 25, 2015

Magical Frame

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here! I am back with a new Magical Frame dies.

When I saw the Magical Frame dies, I wanted to take bedtime stories in my card. I imagined that monsters in the pictures wake up at midnight -shh... in the dead of night- and have an uproarious party!! It is super fun night, isn't it?!

  
  • For the background, colour on the watercolour panel with Peerless watercolours using a wet paintbrush.
  • Die cut frame, tiny glasses, cone hat from the white cardstock using Magical Frame Dies.
  • Stamp monsters from the Big Time Stamp set onto the watercolour paper, colour them with Peerless watercolours. 
  • Mount them as shown to the watercoloured panel.
  • Embellish some clear sequins.



 
 

 

 
Happy news! Sending Sunshine Kit is available in the Create A Smile online store.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun

4 comments:

  1. Yoonsun - I love love LOVE this card. The monster with his glasses!!!! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish they had a store in the states. I just LOVE your card! Thanks so much for sharing. so cute!

    ReplyDelete