Samantha here, and today I am sharing a super quick and super FUN card with you! :)
There is no real story behind the idea for this card. I really just wanted to try some new product that I bought! And I thought, what better to try a new product with...than Create a Smile stamps!
To create a card similar to this, follow the instructions below!
- On a piece of watercolor cardstock, add water to the card
- Then using the Ken Oliver Color Bursts!
- All you do with these is very lightly squeeze bottle and some powder comes out! (spoiler alert: once the powder hits the water...MAGIC happens!
- I sprayed the cardstock a few times with my mister to move the color around until i was happiest with the outcome
- Once it was dry i added some waves with a stencil and texture paste!
- I colored the sailboat with copics and popped it up over the waves
I used one of my FAVORITE stamp sets - Underwaterlove!
I really love the way the sailboat pops against that sea background! But you could color the sailboat in with green/blue colors to create a more calm and serene feel to the card!
Just a reminder for all of the US based customers: shipping is super cheap and not at all a deterrent to purchasing!
And if you're still unsure, you can order the Create a Smile stamps exclusively from Butterfly Reflections Ink!
Thanks again for stopping by!