Hi crafty friends!
I am excited to be back with you today to share another card and a couple of tags that I created using the newest sets Uplifting and Magic Flowers.
I was in the mood to color so I used my Zig Clean Color pens, distress ink to watercolor and the same distress ink to color embossing paste.
1. Die cut 2 tags from water color paper.
2. Stamp the flowers in Versafine Black Onyx ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Color the flowers with your color of choice using water color markers and a water brush pen.
4. Stamp the starburst image using the same markers around the tag.
5. Sentiment was made by stamping image on black cardstock with white heat embossing powder.
6. Pop up sentiment using foam dimensionals and tie bakers twine to the top of the tag.
1. Cut card base to 4-1/4 - 5-1/2 using white yardstick and score to make a top folding card.
2. Use water and the Cracked Pistachio distress ink to make a water color image on card.
3. Take same distress ink, embossing powder and stencil to create dimension over the water color.
4. Stamp a flower onto vellum using white embossing powder and cut out using scissors.
5. Stamp one part of sentiment on to the flower using black Staz-On ink.
6. Stamp rest of sentiment on white piece of paper and adhere to card using foam tape.
7. Finish off card adhering some clear sequins.
Don't be afraid to use several different mediums on your card. It creates beautiful dimension and they can all be used in so many different ways.
Thank you for joining me today and I hope you were inspired. Have a great day,