Samantha here today! I have a super soft thank you card to share today, and I just love it!
This card was very easy to make! And yet, I still think it's beautiful!
- on a Kraft mat, or other slick surface, smear distress inks in a line (I used Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold and Fossilized Amber) and spray with water
- using watercolor paper, smoosh it on to of the sprayed distress inks
- lift up and set aside to dry
- stamp out the large and small flower onto some white cardstock and fussy cut out
- adhere flowers to the card and pop up a few of the small flowers
- add wink of stella and glossy accents to the centers of the card
- add black splatters and tiny text for the sentiment
I used the beautiful Magic Flowers stamp set! So pretty!
This card was so easy and so fun! And just by changing up the sentiment, it can be a birthday, get well, or a special occasion card!
Did you know, the Sending Sunshine kit is going to be available for purchase again on Saturday? I know, we can't wait, either! Mark your calendar!