Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wishing You Sunshine

Hello there, Michelle here today with another card and video to share. Today I am using the stunning Magic Flowers set along with the sentiment from Bad Day.
 

 



 
When I saw the large flower image from the Magic Flowers set, I thought it looked like a sunflower. I thought pairing this with the 'wishing you sunshine' sentiment would make a perfect card to brighten up someone's day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The card was simply made by stamping the flower, masking this off and stamping the leaves beside it. The sentiment was stamped to the side and then the image was coloured using Copic Markers. Here is the video showing how I did it:
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Stamp all the elements for the card first before you colour anything in. That way, if the sentiment (in my case), doesn't stamp straight, you haven't wasted all that time colouring in! Adding dots of glitter or gel pen enhances the image and adds that finishing touch.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
The new products from Create A Smile release on the 14th. I hope you have been enjoying the sneak peeks so far!
 
Sadly, this will be my last project for the Create A Smile Video Team. I would like to say a big thank you to Christine and the rest of the Design Team for having me. I have loved being part of this amazing team. Thank you so much for visiting us today, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. A perfect combination of image and sentiment! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS style. Bold use of color, and the perfect sentiment. Sad to see you leave, and wish you well in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete