- For the script background: Stamp 'Wish' diagonally onto the white card base using grey ink -I used Simon Says Stamp Fog Gray dye ink.
- Stamp the outlined flowers and leaves onto the watercolour panel with Distress inks and then colour them with the same colours that you used for the stamping.
- Stamp the sentiment on the white card stock using black pigment ink, fussy cut it.
- Mount all elements as shown to the stamped base.
- Embellish with a few clear sequins.
FLASH SALE!!Surprise, surprise - we're offering 15% off storewide!!
Time to get your hands on your favorite products!
Please come to visit our online store: http://www.createasmilestamps.com/
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun