Sunday, August 9, 2015

Video: Watercolor with new August Release

Hi friends,

Marina is taking a break this month (she's on vacation in Germany - we hope she enjoys her trip) - so I thought I could fill her spot with a video. i haven't done a video in ages, so I'm doing one now. 

The best part - I'm sharing the two new stamp sets with you! Our release countdown starts tomorrow and the team has amazing designs to inspire you. The new stamps will be released on Friday and have not been shown so far, so you can get a sneak peek - but sssht ;)

This is the card I am creating today:


The new "Letters" Bbackground is super versatile and I wanted to combine two ways to use it on just one card. I also wanted to combine some techniques, tips and tricks on adding texture.




Watch the video to find out how the card was created:




As I said in the video:
  •  use acetate to get an even coverage when it comes to using paste.
  • Use your heat gun to warm up washi tape - that makes it easier to remove it from your paper
  • background can be more than just backgrounds - try to think out of the box!










New Stamps: Letters, Friends & Couples




Some products are on sale right now - grab them until they're gone or sold for the regular price again ;)




3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and fun background!!! Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my SWEET...can't wait for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Love the combination of the two sets, and the watercolor background. TFS

    ReplyDelete