Samantha here with you, and today I have a card to share, that's perfect to tell someone how much you're thankful for their friendship!
This card is just fun and there was no real, epiphany on how it came together! Ha! I just started playing, and then the Golden Girls theme song was stuck in my head, and this sentiment magically appeared! I guess, one thing led to another! :D
To create this card, you'll just need some heat embossing supplies, watercolor paper and your favorite coloring medium!
- on watercolor paper, heat emboss the background
- then add watercolor in the focal area of your card, set aside to dry
- stamp and color the banner and critter, then fussy cut
- also stamp the background image, color and fussy cut out
- on the watercolored panel, pop up the critter and envelope
- adhere the banner and stamp out the sentiment!
Easy as pie!
I used the new August release for this card! The two sets Letters and Friends & Couples are so PERFECT together! Love them both!
I absolutely LOVE yellows and teals/mints together, but you can, of course, do any color combination that you love, too! You could also heat emboss in gold to add some more pizzazz to the card, or imagine a rainbow of watercolor in the background - instant happiness!
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great weekend!