Monday, August 24, 2015

Mooooment mal............

Hi it's Anja again with another card for you on this monday.
 
 
 
 


I don't know about you but I sometimes tend to forget to send a birthday card. I make a lot and I mean a lot of birthday cards but somehow I make more cards then I send cards. Do you send all your cards? And if you don't what do you do with your cards?
Well I forgot to send a dear friend a card on her birthday so I had to send one right away. So here came the idea of the pile of letters and that cute mole hiding them.



First I stamped the mole and then inked up some of the letters from the background stamp and stamped them beneath the mole thus creating some kind of hill. I colored everything using copic markers and stamped the bow and one envelop on a scrap of paper. Fuzzy cut those and adhered them on the card. I cut two "fingers" of the mole with a craft knife to slide in the envelop.
White heat embossed the sentiment on black paper and the other sentiment on white paper and colored it with copics. To give the card some more interest I used glossy accents on the glasses and some wink of stella on the envelop and the bow. The mole is sad so I gave her a teardrop from the enamel stickers and used some liquid pearl on the nose.






Stamps;

Letters, Poppin'over, Aus dem Hut gezaubert, Big time and Hey Quatschkopf.



Enamel stickers;

Pretty cool,






When you use paperstrips on your card and you don't have the matching colors you can easily make your own paperstrips by coloring with copic markers.
As we showed you before you can combine all those lovely stampsets together and you get a whole different image.
Don't be afraid to use that big background stamp only partial you get so much more out of your stamps.

Have a nice and creative week,
Anja

2 comments: