Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Christine Blog Hop

Hello Crafters! 

It's Kelly and today is my turn on the blog. Except, I'm not sharing a card. Well I am but not here . . . 

Why? Well today is the sweet Christine's birthday and us design team girls are surprising her with a birthday blog hop :)

Yay Impromptu Blog hops! Actually it's been planned for months so totally not impromptu but still tons of fun . When Anni sent out the message about what she wanted to do we were all thrilled. We all chose a card of Christine's to CASE for our hop projects. Christine is so very wonderful and to be able to do something that is going to make her smile makes us all happy. I'll save all my sappy emotions for my own blog :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you lucky for you you can't hear me singing........ There we had you Christine such a sweet surprise isn't it? Thanks to Anni who came up with this great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Christine!! I wish you all the best, a lot of smiles, laughter, great moments and friends! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Blog hop Anni, what a thoughtful team you are I bet Christine was just blown away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday Christine Hope your day was full of Smiles!!!

      Delete