Monday, August 31, 2015

Glück ist............

Hi there I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another new week filled with inspiration.

But before I show you the card for today I would like to congratulate one of our teamies since it's her birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Kelly and have an awesome day.
 
 



 
Sometimes we just create cards without anything on our minds. I had no plan, no sketch just had fun stamping and this card was made in seconds ( not really ofcourse). I love how it turned out hope you do too.
The German phrase Glück ist Freunde wie Dich zu haben means It's Lucky to have you as a friend.
 
 
I used once again a top folded cardbase and stamped the sentiment Glück and ist. I again stamped the word Glück on a scrap of paper and fuzzy cut it to mask of the stamped word. Then I stamped the clovers at random and colored them with copics. To finish of this pretty CAS card I took a black banner and white heat embossed the other sentiment.
 
 
Stamp; Glück ist.
 
 
 
 
Just pick a stampset and look at it. If you have nothing in mind just stamp and see where it leads you. You probably will be surprised.
 

 
We will have another new release coming soon and I believe there will be some great new goodies in the store by tomorrow.............

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful card...
    Create a smile? Yes, yes, yes...
    Best regards sends Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're wonderful and so is your beautiful card! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete