Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Creating a "no-line" Background Sky

'


Hi everyone! Justine here again showing you how to create a background with distress inks in the middle of the card without getting any "lines"



I wanted to use this adorable stamp set with a sky background. Often, I see video tutorials that tell you to start off the cardstock and work your way in to get the perfect blended background. I wanted the blended background in the middle though so I tried it out.


Check out my video tutorial on how to get a perfect blended background starting in the middle of the card.



The trick to this technique is to pick up the ink from the pad, tap it off on a craft mat and then begin lightly, in small circles in the middle of the card.

Don't forget to check your background paper to make sure it is right side up ;) I forgot to do that!

     


To see the rest of the supply list, check out my blog!

That Create a Smile will soon be carrying Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

Until next month everyone! Don't forget to stop by my blog and say hi!




2 comments: