Today I have a bright, bold card for you!
The summer came back when I made this card and I wanted to use bright bold colors. So I grabbed my Distress Inks and chose Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries and Picked Raspberry. I was still inspired by the Online Card Class Background Check and the crafting began...
- Choose a big die cut you can use as a background. For my background I used the die By The Numbers by Penny Black.
- Do some ombré ink blending on the die cut.
- Stamp and fuzzy cut your sentiment.
- Assemble the card.
- By using a big black sentiment it wouldn't go lost on the bright and bold background.
- You can easily turn this design into a masculine card by choosing different colors. Maybe some blues or greens or even neutral tones would work for this.