Saturday, August 8, 2015

Birthday Wishes

Hi everybody, Anni here!
Today I have a bright, bold card for you!





The summer came back when I made this card and I wanted to use bright bold colors. So I grabbed my Distress Inks and chose Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries and Picked Raspberry. I was still inspired by the Online Card Class Background Check and the crafting began...





  • Choose a big die cut you can use as a background. For my background I used the die By The Numbers by Penny Black.
  • Do some ombré ink blending on the die cut.
  • Stamp and fuzzy cut your sentiment.
  • Assemble the card.


  • By using a big black sentiment it wouldn't go lost on the bright and bold background. 
  • You can easily turn this design into a masculine card by choosing different colors. Maybe some blues or greens or even neutral tones would work for this.



19 comments:

  1. Totally awesome card Anni!!! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Anni. I love everything about it x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Person can merely enjoy two occasions relating to him/her personally.
    One, is Birthday - a day in a year.
    Another, is Marriage Day - A Day in a Lifetime.
    Both are most precious ones, which stay memorable for a long time.

    Thanks for sharing Excellent Happy Birthday wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi anni Totally awesome card, I like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations Online. Enjoy live radio, music online. Bookmark favorite radio stations. Listen to the top-rated and most popular radio stations from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice collection kindly update new collection with 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kindly update 2016 collection, i am waiting 2016 collection

    ReplyDelete