Saturday, August 29, 2015

Banner Love!

Hi stampers! Anni here! Today I have not one, not two... but three cards for you!






I get excited about strange things - I am honest. For exammple in the new set "Friends & Couples" are the cutest critters! But do you know what I love most about this set? The banner! And especially that you can place the sentiment in it!
So I was thinking about with which other set I could use the banner with! And there were A LOT of ideas coming. Today I want to show you these three.
The first one is the "traditional" one you see above: Two creatures are holding the banner! You can use what ever creatures you like for this.
The second one is to place the banner between two palms.


The last one is to use the banner as decoration.





When I make more than one card at once I try to use the same products and techniques on each card. For these three cards at first I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut all the images I wanted to use. After that I used some masking fluid on them. The masking fluid on the first one was dry when I finished the third one. Perfect!
As soon as the masking fluid was dry I did some ink blending. Maybe you recognized that I used the same mask for the snow hill on the card with the penguin and the one with the island. And also used the same ink colors.
After that I only had some die cutting and adhering to do.
An easy and fast way to make a few cards at once.





I would love to see what you do with this banner. Do you have additional ideas? Please leave your link in the sidebar.





         

3 comments: