Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a fun, ocean scene card with the cutest critter ever!!
I am so in love with this cute stamp set! Those koalas are just so CUTE!! I knew I wanted to create a watercolor ocean scene, so it was the perfect compliment!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by stamping and coloring the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! Once everything was dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used my watercolors to create the awesome, fun wave background! I used lots of different blues and aquas!
- then I splattered some white acrylic paint over it all!
- then I heat embossed the waves on some vellum, and fussy cut it out!
- the image and sentiment banner were popped up with foam tape!
I could have just heat embossed the ocean waves directly on top of the watercolored scene, but I decided to use the vellum on top, for extra dimension!
I used the beautiful cling Ocean Waves stamp for the vellum!! And of course, the cute, fun and super creative All Hands on Deck stamp set with that adorable koala!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!