I love to create my own patterned paper, especially for christmas projects. That's why I choose one of my favorite christmas sets: festive foliage.
- stamp your images multiple times on plain white cardstock
- color in the pinecones
- add some watercolor sprinkles to the cardbase with the same colors as on the images
- now you can turn your patterned paper into a background panel for a card or - like in this case - into a box
- use a matching color for the bottom part of the box
- diecut a label with one of the smaller dies from the double stitched rectangles set
Christmas is near and shipping flatrates are only 3,70 € worldwide and 1,55 € in Germany!
I hope you got inspired. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,