Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a very sweet card for you!






I was looking through my Create a Smile stamps was searching for sets I haven't used as much as the others. And I found the super cute mole! But I wanted to combine it with other sets to give a new theme. The ice cream from Zuckerschnute/ A Little Treat was a perfect fit.





  • I started by stamping the two images with a little bit of lazy masking: I didn't cut out the whole image but torn a little bit of Post it! note to nearly the right size.
  • Then I coloured the mole and the ice cream with alcohol markers and fussy cut them.
  • For the background I used the second to largest of the stitched rectangles.
  • For the sentiment I die cut one of the Useful Banners from pink cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment in white.



  • My card needed a little bit more pink so I added a pink panel under the stitched rectangle. 
  • I added a little bit of ink blending to create the ground! This way my mole had something to stand on.


The new challenge started today. The challenge is a fun sketch.



   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment