Saturday, May 18, 2019

Creme de la Creme


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space!
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing the fabulous new kit from Create a Smile Stamps shop.




I must confess that I'm in love with the new kit. It's jam-packed with awesome products: dies, stamps, ephemeras, letters, enamel accents and all these at a really low cost for a kit. Plus there is a new stencil in the shop and I just had to play with it!




* First I die cut a white panel using one of the rectangle dies from the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles set.
* Using the new Stencil: Small Polka Dots and a few of my Distress Inks I ink blended a fabulous rainbow background.
* I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam.
* Using the Cool Cuts Postage Edge Circles I die cut a white circle and mounted it on the card.


* On a white panel I stamped the adorable cup and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done I fussy cut the image and mounted it on the circle.
* From the Coffee Collection Kit I chose a heart and colored it with the markers and added it next to the cup.
* I've also took the sentiment strip and mounted it on the card, completing my card.




Coffee Collection Kit


Kaffee Kollektion Kit


Stencil: Small Polka Dots


Cool Cuts Postage Edge Circles


Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete