Today I have a sweet underwater scene for you.
This time I was in the mood for a bit loose watercoloring. And the cute Jellyfish goes perfectly with it.
- stamp the image in a very light color like anitque linen distress ink onto watercolor paper
- start your coloring with a very light wash of color and ad a little bit of color here and there to create some Dimension
- you can use any kind of watercolor for coloring
- add some sprinkles and clear Nuvo Drops (this should be the very last step ;-)) to the background
- cut out the you twice and adhere it to the panel
- stamp the rest of the sentiment directly to the background
You can do no-line-coloring in also a very loose way. It doesn't have to be a very crisp image all the time. And it's a perfect way to save a card where no-line-coloring went wrong.
Do you already know our Create a Smile Family and Friends Facebook Group? Over there you have the chance to connect with others and share your creations with us. We love to see what you create!