Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A little treat ....

Hello there!  Chris here with you today with a colorful card with a brand new Stamp Set from the April Release.



Do you like sweets? I already and so I couldn´t wait to play with this sweeties.





  • first I stamped all images on Bristol Smooth paper and coloured with Zig´s Brush Pens
  • cut them out and arranged a little scene with the elephant and the mouse.
  • for the Background I only made some splatters with different colours of  Distress Oxides inks
  • glued down the sweets and critters with 3d Pads stamp a sentiment 
  • that´s all :) 



...normally I´ve a "plan" to create a card - but for this one I tried a tip from a crafty friend she always colours the images first "without a plan" - I think it worked to get into the creative mood.



    

      

 

   
     



The sweet Stamp Set "A littel treat" / "Zuckerschnute" and a lot new goodies are from the April Release and available on friday 12th . 

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time. (..and now I will serach some chocolate...)

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card, those little guys are perfect with the treats!❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it - thank you so much!
      Nice greetings
      Chris

      Delete