Monday, March 18, 2019

Surprise! Just For You

Hi, everyone! It's Cassie here, and I'm back to share another Create A Smile card! March is a big birthday month in my family, so I've been trying to stock up on birthday cards. The sooner I start the better, and the simpler the card the faster I can make them!





I started the card by ink blending an A2 size card panel with a couple green Distress Oxide Inks. I used Twisted Citron and a color I mixed myself using the reinkers and a custom ink pad. I also splattered some ink over the entire card panel! 

Then I stamped out these adorable images from the Cart Full of Treasures stamp set. I added the packages and balloon images to the wagon for this birthday card, but there are a lot of different types of cards you could make depending on what you put in the wagon! 

Once that was colored I fussy cut it out and attached it to the card panel with foam tape. I finished the card by stamping a sentiment from the Poppin' Over stamp set. I thought this sentiment was perfect because of the little koala peeking out of the present! 

Don't forget to let your Distress Oxide Ink blending dry completely before stamping your sentiment! It could make the sentiment not look as crisp if the paper is still wet.






 We love seeing all of your Create a Smile projects! So if you're sharing them on social media, be sure to tag us!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the card. Have a great day, and I'll see you again soon with another one!



1 comment: