Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Good Morning!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a colorful coffee card for you!






The sentiment is from the new sentiment set called Bei Merlins Bart and means Good Morning. When I saw it I knew it would go perfectly with the coffee pot.





I die cut a stitched rectangle from watercolour cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment in white on it. After that I added a lot of water to it. Then I sprinkled on some pigment powder colours on.
While the background dried I stamped the coffee pot and coloured it with alcohol marker.
I fussy cut the image and added some glossy accents to the heart.




  • At first my background was very bright andtoo dominant for the image. So I kept adding water to make it more pale.
  • With the background becoming paler the sentiment was difficult to read. I added some grey shadows to make it stand out more.




The new challenge started today. The challenge is to stamp a background.



   


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete