Saturday, February 2, 2019

[VIDEO] Two Supereasy Wiper-Cards

Hello everybody :-)

I fell in love with wipercards! Ok, I like all interactive cards. But I only fall in love with easy interactive cards ;-)  So I hope you'll share my opinion after watching my videos.

I created two cards for you, so you'll have enough chances to see and understand the mechanism.

And I hope I can catch you ;-)

But first you have to scroll though all these pics ;-)













I looove interactive cards, but what I like even more is, when such cards tell a kind of story. Of course I just can put a critter on a card and let swipe up a "Hello". But in this case, I like to create a sciene...





Her you can watch my Video in "a kind of" english ;-)






... und hier das Video in Deutsch (was ich viel besser kann)










Maybe you create one dummy-card and you can save this in your drawer for all your later wiper-cards (this is how I did it now ;-) )











Make sure you visit our blog regulary, because at our lovely challenges you have the chances to win 25€ Gift Cards :-)


1 comment:

  1. Very cool! And it looks easy enough for me to give it a try ;)

    ReplyDelete