Today I have a funny pop-up-box card for you.
My hubby is turning 46 next week and he is not very happy with this number. So my idea is to cheer him up a little bit with this funny birthday card.
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the stamped images
- create a pop-up-box card, if you like follow this tutorial by Birka
- add some diecut waves for the inner part of the card
- sponge the egdes to create more depth
- at last add some enamel Stickers and details with a white gel pen
The german Sentiment says something like "don't give a shit". ;-)
The more images and details you add to this kind of card the better. And you can create your own pattern paper for the card base by stamping the tree slice image multiple times on kraft cardstock.
Do you already know our Create a Smile Family and Friends Facebook Group? Over there you have the chance to connect with others and share your creations with us. We love to see what you create!