Hello everyone! Chris here with you today and I hope you had a great start to 2019 - Today, I have a Birthdaycard to share with you, with the brand new Bird-Stamps.
I wanted to create a group/scene card for a while. The sweet little birds are great for that - it takes a litte time but I think it´s worth to give it a try.
- for a card like this I prefer to create a "Dummy" before I stamp it for my card
- (look at "Tipps & Tricks)
- Things that are in the foreground are first stamped then masked - step by step - for masking you can use Post-it notes or masking paper.
- This card I colored the images with Distress Inks and for details used some Colorpencils and a white Pen.
- cut out 2/3 of the "group"
- Background: Distress oxides (seedless preserves, spiced marmalade and fossilized amber).
- used the brand new Word-Dies "birthday", one in black/grey (to create a litte shadow) and one in white
- glued down the "group" and arranged the sentiment and a little black label - that´s it :)
A small "Dummy" on cheap paper is often helpful, like this one
The super cute Birds "From my nest" - "Aus meinem Nest" are stamps from the new Januar release and available on friday 11th.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time.