Samantha here, and today I am sharing a sweet, little hello!
Guys, those flowers are just so beautiful! I love the shapes and sizes! Just perfection! And I totally want to use them on a scrapbook page, too...so maybe I can make that happen one day! Ha!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp color the flower images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- using Distress Inks, ink blend in one of the corners! (I used Mowed Lawn, Black Soot and Twisted Citron)
- splatter on some water and white acrylic paint
- heat emboss the large sentiment on vellum and fussy cut out
- heat emboss the smaller sentiment in white, onto a strip of black cardstock
- add some sequins!
I am a big fan of fussy cutting! I do it all the time, buy choice! Ha! But if you're not a fan, you could totally mask off the flowers and then do the ink blending!
I used the beautiful sentiment from Just Saying Hello! And the gorgeous, stunning flowers are from Pure Poppies!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!