Today I have a cute Birthday Card for you.
This year I'm trying to use more of my "older" stamps. That's why I chose this cute armadillo for todays card.
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the stamped image
- I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, because I haven't used them for quite a long time
- Create a Background by using a large background stamp like Ballons in the Sky
- add a layer of vellum over the Background - that creates a softer look and makes the stamped image pop even more
- decorate your card with some enamel stickers or Nuvo Drops (like I did )
Using clear embossing powder over the versafine ink helps to keep the color in place while watercoloring.
Did you check our current Create a Smile Challenge? You have the chance to win a 25 € gift card! We love to see what you create!