Hey everybody! Chris back with you today with some inspiration for a Christmas Card. For this card I "mixed-up" some stampsets.
In the last few days, I saw some mistletoe decorated front doors so I tried to use this inspiration for a Christmas card.
- it´s very simple to do
- the front door is a cut file (Silhouette Design Store) and I cut it out with my Plotter
- stamped all images and colored them with Distress inks and Alkoholmarkers
- for the gift package with the sentiment I stamped a part over a "Post-it" and then extended it manually
- for more contrast I glued down a colored Panel which I blended out with some Ink Pads
- then arranged all images on the card and glued down with 3D-Pads
For this door I used my Plotter, but I think you can create your own door without a Plotter.
And with some masking-techniques it´s possible to "strech" some images for your need.
Maybe you are looking for a present for a crafty friend (or yourself) - how about a gift voucher from Create a smile Stamps?
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time.