Samantha here, and today I am sharing a simple, but fun, friendship card!
I really LOVE the image from this set! And usually I fussy cut it out, which takes some time, but is totally worth it, in my opinion! But I wanted to experiment and practice coloring with colored pencils, so this time I stamped it on some kraft!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and heat emboss the image onto a light kraft cardstock
- color your images (I used crayola colored pencils, if you can believe it! nothing fancy!)
- add some details to the images with a white gel pen
- heat emboss the sentiment and then add some clear sequins
- so fun, and i LOVE the dimension you can add!
Guys, this is almost a one layer card!! Which is something I hardly ever do! But I really wanted to try my hand at coloring this adorable image with colored pencils! you could easily have paper pieced those ferris wheel carts! what a fun pop of color that would have been!
That adorable winter image is from A Friendly Turn stamp set! I also used some clear sequins to a little shine!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!