Friday, November 23, 2018

Joy to the World Card!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a simple, but bold, Christmas card!



     

I am seriously in love with this cute little snowmen! I added puff balls to the ends of their hats, and it really was the inspiration for this card! I can't even lie! :P


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers)
- once dry, fussy cut out
- for the background, I cut a piece of black cardstock for my card front and then heat embossed the sentiment in white!


- then, I added some sparkle with Crystal Stickles to the glowing lights and blushing cheeks!!




I decided to put this scene onto black cardstock so it would pop! Plus, you don't see many Christmas cards on black cardstock, so why not? Ha!


I used the sweet, little snowmen from Easy Breezy along with the beautiful world image from Joy to the World

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!

~Samantha

  

1 comment:

  1. Unusual color of the background but I like a lot. The image stands out more.
    I love the two circle insert too.
    x
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete