Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Thank you

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a Thank You card for you!





I couldn't resist using the mini set "Ein kleines Danke". And I had to combine it with the big sea gulls from Möwen-Gang/Gull-Gang. They are a perfect match.




  • I started by stamping the sea gulls, colouring with Copics and fussy cutting them.
  • Then I die cut a rectangle from my favorite alcohol marker friendly paper.
  • I stamped the wooden stakes by masking some of them to get the illusion of dimension. I also coloured the stakes with alcohol markers.
  • The next step was to stamp the sentiment that also comes in the mini set.
  • To get a little more colour onto my card I added some ink blending. I masked of all the wooden stakes and blended on some Distress Ink in Peacock Feather and Cracked Pistacchio.
  • Then I assembled the card.


  • Add highlights to your colouring with a white gel pen. It gives that little extra something.
  • I didn't cut masks for all the stakes whenn I added the ink blending. I just masked them roughly with Post-it-notes!





Did you know you get this mini set for free if you spend 30€ or more at the online shop as long as supplies last?



1 comment:

  1. wonderful coloring!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete