Saturday, October 20, 2018

Furry & Bright

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! 
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing two of the new adorable stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.


 

I have some fake snow in my stash and I just wanted to use it with the new and super cute stamps. And it worked perfectly with the adorable critters.



* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle and I die cut a circle window using one of the postage edge circles.
* I glued an acetate piece behind it, creating the shaker's window.
* On the back I filled the shaker with snow and clear and iridescent sequins and closed the shaker with an ink blended panel.


* Under the window I stamped a sentiment from the "Furry and Bright" stamp set and I mounted the panel on a light blue card base.
* On a white panel I stamped the adorable cat from the same stamp set, the cute little mouse from the "Joy to the world" set and the fun tree from the "Scene Builders" set (a must have in your stash if you love creating cute scenes).
* I colored the images using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them using a sharp pair of scissors.
* I mounted all the images on the card, glued a few clear sequins and my cute Christmas card was done.










If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: