Friday, September 14, 2018

You Always Amaze Me Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a card with something I've never done before...rainbows! Ha! Just kidding, I meant coloring with colored pencils on a card!


 
     

That mandala guys...I am SO in love with it! I've heat embossed it, watercolored, used Copics...I was trying to think of a new way for me to use this stamp and...COLORED PENCILS for the win! Ha!


Let's make this card together! (it's actually pretty easy!)

- I heat embossed part of the stamp onto a piece of light grey colored cardstock
- once it was cool, I started to color it in with colored pencils! I love love love, the little pops of color!


- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
- and then I added a sprinkling of sequins to the background for some shine!


And let me tell you, I don't have ANY fancy colored pencils! These are just plain old faithful-Crayola colored pencils! Ha!


That sentiment is created with the All About You stamp set! LOVE the versatility of the set!
The beautiful background image is the Mandala Cling Stamp Set!

    

The Create a Smile Stamps shop is closed for a few days since they'll be attending the a trade show in Germany! But feel free to head back September 19th when the shop reopens!

~Samantha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment