Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Surprise, Surprise

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today's card is featuring a cute bunny pulled out of the hat.





This card was inspired by Francine Vuillieme and her wonderful rainbow focal points. I thought this cute little bunny was the perfect image to highlight.



  • I started by stamping and heat embossing the Stars ' n Scribles background in white on a piece of white cardstock.
  • I added some ink blending in a very small area in pink, yellow, turquoise and blue . By overlapping these colours I created the shades in between. I also spritzed some droplets of water on it and dabbed it away to create theses bleached spots.
  • I stamped and coloured the image using Copics.
  • Then I matted the rectangle with a piece of black cardstock and adhered it to a cardbase of light grey cardstock.


  • By adding highlights and details with a white and a black gel pen you can step up your colouring.
  • If you look closely you can find a sneak peek for the October release on my card.


At the moment you get a super cute mini stamp set with every order over 30 €.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment