The "Gull Gang" is one awesome stamp set that it's loved by so many of you! I also adore this set and I have so much fun everytime I play with it!
* First I die cut one watercolored panel using the largest stitched rectangle and adhered it to a white card base.
* I also die cut a white panel using the same die and cut it in two narrower pieces and mounted them on the card's sides.
* I also die cut some waves from white cardstock and glued them inside the empty space.
* On a white piece of cardstock I stamped the images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.
* I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card.
* I stamped a sentiment, glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,