Sunday, July 8, 2018

TWO Cards Using July New Releases!

NEW RELEASES are finally here! I'm beyond excited to share them with you but today, I will share 3 brand new sets (there are more and you can check all of them out in the store).

Let's start with there 2 : Loops of Love & Lächeln 




The gold loops are just stamped directly on top of each other. I think these loops goes really well with watercolour look. 


Next, I wanna share is the : To The Moon set




Some of the talented ladies in this Design Team have create beautiful spacey background to go with this set. I tried and kind of failed so I've decided to go with a "make your own background out of the stamps" route ;) 



To The Moon
Loops of Love 
 Lächeln 



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.




Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment