Samantha here, and today I have this cute little guy to share with you!
Guys, that frog is SO cute! But the real reason I decided to make this card...is those mushrooms!!! I think they are adorable! Ha! And I am in LOVE with the fact that there are 3 different sizes!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, use the stencil and some embossing paste
- I tinted my embossing paste with a light grey ink by smooshing the ink onto my Kraft mat, mixing in a tiny bit of embossing paste, and then smearing that through the stencil
- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
- then popped up the sentiment strip and the frog image with foam tape!
You could finish off the card with some glossy accents over the rainboots - I totally thought of doing that! Rainboots should be shiny and fun!
That cute little frog with his mushroom patch are all from the Unfrogettable stamp set. The stencil I used is the Big Stars Polka Stencil!