Friday, July 27, 2018

Tinted Embossing Paste on a Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I have this cute little guy to share with you!


 
     

Guys, that frog is SO cute! But the real reason I decided to make this card...is those mushrooms!!! I think they are adorable! Ha! And I am in LOVE with the fact that there are 3 different sizes!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) 
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, use the stencil and some embossing paste
- I tinted my embossing paste with a light grey ink by smooshing the ink onto my Kraft mat, mixing in a tiny bit of embossing paste, and then smearing that through the stencil


- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock

- then popped up the sentiment strip and the frog image with foam tape!


You could finish off the card with some glossy accents over the rainboots - I totally thought of doing that! Rainboots should be shiny and fun!


That cute little frog with his mushroom patch are all from the Unfrogettable stamp set. The stencil I used is the Big Stars Polka Stencil!

    

Have you joined our Facebook Group Community? The Create a Smile Friends and Family group is such a fun group complete with challenges and daily inspiration! 


~Samantha

   

No comments:

Post a Comment