Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Colorful Day

 Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! 
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing the awesome "Loops of Love" stamp set from the new Create a Smile Stamps release, along with the adorable "First Day of School" cling stamp.



As I've mentioned before, my 4yrs old daughter had some fun with some cheap watercolors and created some watercolored panels, which I absolutely love and enjoy using them for my cards. For today's project I used one of her fun and pretty panels.



* I die cut the watercolored panel using the largest stitched rectangle die.
* I stamped and white embossed the awesome loops from the set all over the panel.
* To complete the pattern I stamped the smaller loops using different colors of ink and mounted the panel on a bigger white card base.


* Next I die cut two circles from yellow and white cardstock and I die cut a hill from the white one.
* Mounted the white circle on the yellow one and mounted them on the card.
* On a white cardstock I stamped the images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut the images, I mounted them on the circle and my card was done.









If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



No comments:

Post a Comment