Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Part of my Gang

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing the adorable "Gull gang" stamp set along with the "Ocean Waves" cling stamp, both from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.



I created four cards for the new release and shared them over my Instagram account and this card is my favorite from all 4 so I decided to write a blog post for it.



The making of this card took me almost half an hour and I had a lot of fun. super easy to create and really cute.
* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and stamped the Ocean Waves stamp on it using two blue inks.
* I stamped and colored two of the cute seagulls and the wood log from the Gull Gang set and colored them with spectrum Noir markers.


* I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card using foam tape.
* I stamped the sentiment on the panel using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.
* I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your cards created with the Gull Gang and I am so in love with the stampset <3

    ReplyDelete