Sunday, June 3, 2018

For the Newlywed!

Hiiii!! It's nice and warm these days and in the summer, there's definitely more weddings and what better way to add to your gift with a handmade congratulations card to the newlywed?

Today, I'm using this bear stamp set called Dress Me Up! How cute is this? You can dress it up in anyway you please.





I know that I wanted to make a couple of bears and so I just stamped them out on a piece of watercolour paper along with their clothings. Colour them and stick on their clothes. It's that simple and FUN!


For the background, I've used the Scattered Hearts stencil which is just so lovely, with the classic white embossing powder.


I've decided not to have any sentiment at the front. Instead, I've stamped and embossed it inside the card using this sweet sentiment from the Just Because stamp set.



I hope you like this card and give these stamps and stencil a try!




Scattered Hearts stencil
Dress Me Up stamp set
Just Because stamp set



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment