Samantha back again, and today I'm sharing a pirate themed card full of fun!
I just can't stay away from those cute as can be koalas for long! And when I was looking through my stamps and saw their smiling faces, I knew I had to make a card with them again! Do you have any stamp sets like that?
Let's make this card together!
- first stamp and color the images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- on your white cardstock, use Distress Inks to blend a pretty background! I used Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers!
- splatter on some watered down color and plain water
- attach your images - some of mine are popped up with foam tape
- heat emboss the sentiment
This pirate themed stamp set goes PERFECTLY with the Cool Cuts Treasure Chest die! Have you checked that out?
This adorable card was created with the All Hands on Deck stamp set!
Did you know there are many many stamps and other products marked down...some up to 50% off? YES!! Head over to the Create a Smile Stamps shop here and check everything out!