Hey everyone and welcome back to our creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing quite a few of the amazing products that you can find in the Create a Smile store.
I had some images colored in my stash and I looked through them and this idea for my card just popped in my mind.
* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die and run it through my Big shot using a silicone mat and the Heart Rays stencil.
* I mounted it on a card base slightly bigger than the panel using craft foam.
* Next I mounted the flowers and the YOU word in the center of the card using foam tape.
* To finish the saying for the card I white embossed a sentiment from the All about you set on a black strip of cardstock.
* I mounted the strip with the sentiment on the card, glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.
I must confess that I love how it turned out! The colors go so well together and the design is iso pretty!
I hope you'll give this look a try!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,