Saturday, May 19, 2018

Quak! Quak!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Last weekend we had such a fun gathering of German (and one Austrian) stampers in a former monastery. I can't tell you how much I laughed and learned and how much fun it was. I didn't get a lot of sleep but my heart is full! There are so many talented, kind and generous people among the stampers that makes the hobby so much more fun.
And of course there were goodies involved. Today I want to show you the gift boxes I made for the men.





I wanted to make something you could use after unwrapping the little gift. So I turned the decoration of the bag into a bookmark with a small magnet.



  • These bookmarks are easy to make: Just cut a stripe of paper, score it and fold it in half. Put one magnet on one side under the image and one on the other side. This way the bookmark can't get lost.
  • I think the record looks best when you heat emboss it. It doesn't have to be a realistic colour (here I chose turquoise).
  • To make the gift boy a little bit more intresting I used white pigment ink through a stencil on the kraft cardstock - I love the effect.


         


No comments:

Post a Comment