I love this stamp set and I wanted to play some with the Dress Me Up set.
* I started my card die cutting a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I glued a strip of watercolor background and a strip of silver glitter cardstock on one side of the panel.
* Next I die cut the hello word die from holographic silver cardstock and mounted it to the panel.
* I stamped the second part of the sentiment below the hello word.
* I stamped the images, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* I glued the dress on the bear and mounted it on the panel.
* I glued a few sequins, adhered the panel to a white card base and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,