Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Feel Better!

Hey everyone and welcome back to our creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing the adorable "Doctor's Helpers" stamp set, along with the All about you set from Create a Smile Stamps store.



I love using the bigger words from the sentiment sets and I wanted to create a cute one using again the YOU word.



* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle from the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles.
* I ink blended a corner on the panel with a light blue ink and stamped some of the smaller stamps from the Doctor's Helpers set using the same ink pad.
* Next I stamped the You word from the All about you set and the cute mouse from the Doctor's Helpers set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them with a sharp pair of scissors.


* I glued the You word and mounted the mouse on the panel.
* On a black strip of cardstock I white embossed the second part of the sentiment from the Bad Day set and mounted it on the card.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.





Clear All about you



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



No comments:

Post a Comment