Samantha here, and today I am sharing a happy and bright card with you!
Honestly, I am in love with those shapes! Triangles are my total jam, and I love creating backgrounds with them!
Let's make this card together!
- pick your ink pad colors! I used *so many* Distress Oxide Inks for my card! I love the image they leave behind, and they're still reactive with water! Win!
- I used all four different sizes of the triangles to create my card. I stamped them in random order, but wanted to make sure that a rainbow theme came off with the colors
- once the solid images were all stamped, I went over some of them with the outline images with Versafine Black Ink! love the pops of black!
- the large scripty word was heat embossed in black onto vellum, and then fussy cut out
- I heat embossed the rest of the phrase onto a strip of black cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape!
This card could easily be a one layer card if you're into that sort of thing! (ha!)
I am super in love with triangles! And the different sizes on the Going Graphic stamp set are just perfection! I paired the fun geometric background with the Friends Like You stamp set!