This is part five of my clean & simple cardmaking series about "how to spice up clean & simple cards".
Clean and simple cards are super fun but because there is so much white (or blank) space on them, you don't want them to be boring, right?! I made a little series about my favorite ways to keep clean and simple cards interesting :-)
My fifth tip is RADIANT RAINBOWS. Rainbow colors are just so much fun and an eye-catcher for sure! You can use them for your backgrounds, for the sentiment, to color your image ... there are so many possibilities!
Just try to find out what layouts you see on clean and simple cards you like and use them for your personal creations :-)
- stamp the bugs on a piece of (alcohol marker friendly) paper, color them in fun rainbow colors (I used alcohol markers) and cut them out
- stamp the bottle on some white card stock and cut along the black line with an craft knife.
- die cut a rectangle from the paper with the bottle on it
- glue some transparent sheet behind the bottle
- assemble the card using foam tape and by putting the bugs behind the transparent piece to make them look like they're in the bottle.
- stamp your sentiment on a piece of black paper and add white embossing powder.
- add some enamel stickers for a finishing touch.
Join us for a fun CHALLENGE!
Have a happy day :-)